Launch Site Info:
- Our waiver is for 17,000′ MSL, 16,900′ AGL.
- The launch will run from 12pm to 6pm Saturday and 9am to 6pm Sunday.
- Help with setup and/or take down on is appreciated.
- Launch Fees for both days are $10 for MDRA members.
- Spectators may watch for free.
- Our Launch System can handle up to 24 pads.
- This is a rocket launch, enter at own risk. You are responsible for your own safety.
- Please STAY on the road and do not exceed speed limit of 10 MPH
- Please be aware of children and adults retrieving rockets.
- Please NOTE the above ground irrigation pipes on the left while entering the farm.
- Park ONLY in designated parking areas (green areas.)
- Absolutely no vehicles in the fields.
- Bring sunscreen, plenty to drink, and your own food.
- Questions are always welcomed at the registration/RSO tables.
Rockets coming to rest outside of the white boundaries
will require permission before recovery.
Please honor the landowner and seek a MDRA BOD member
before venturing outside of these boundaries.
Field GPS coordinates:
N 39 deg 0.0266 min – W 76 deg 6.3488 min
From the Baltimore/Washington area, take US 50 east across the
Bay Bridge. After 9 miles MD 301 splits from US 50. Follow MD 301 north to
fourth blinking yellow light. Turn right on John Brown Road and go about1/4 mile
and turn right on to a dirt road (pass house). Follow this past the house and buildings, then
turn right at the end of the buildings, 300 yards on the right is where you should see