Red Glare 20
April 5th – April 7th 2019
- You must be a member to fly at MDRA launches. 2019 membership fee is $25. Pay your MDRA Dues here.
- You must be a current member with TRA or NAR to fly high power rockets
- Red Glare flight fees are included in MDRA yearly flight fees. Otherwise, Red Glare pre-registration flight fee is $15 (For 1, 2, or all 3 days.). Pay your Red Glare flight fees here. (Available January 2019)
- Red Glare Banquet tickets with good eats and good company can be purchased here. (Available January 2019)
- Purchase Red Glare raffle tickets to win all kinds of great prizes here. (Available January 2019)
- Donate to the local MDRA Charities here, be generous and support the communities that support MDRA.
- View or Submit a Red Glare tee shirt designs and if selected, receive a free tee shirt here.
- Vote for the wining Red Glare Tee Shirts (Not Open)
- Pre-Order Red Glare Tee Shirt (Available January 2019- Pre-Orders will close on 03/15/2018 )
- A signed MDRA Waiver must be on file. MDRA waivers are here.
- Become familiar with the MDRA Safety Code
- If you are planning a big, experimental, or extreme project, then please let MDRA know here.
- Want to take a sneak peak at some of the planned features flights for Red Glare, click here
- Want to print Red Glare 20 flight cards and fill them out now, click here Please read Important Notes below
- Follow MDRA on Twitter here
MDRA has two host hotels for Red Glare; Holiday Inn Express and Quality Inn. Both are located in Easton, MD and are next door to each other and are offering Red Glare discounts.
Book Holiday Inn Express to get “Red Glare 2019” discount rate of $124 a night using the link here
Call Quality Inn at (410) 820-8333 and mention group name “Maryland Rocketry 2019” to receive Red Glare discount of $99 a night. Discount expires after March 4, 2019.
Pre-registration will closed on March 22, 2019 05:00 PM. You will still be able to pay range fees, purchase banquet and raffle tickets at the field.
Need a place to stay? Checkout other lodging alternatives here.
As always, all flight cards must contain valid and correct information, including dates, and such. All flight cards must be printed duplexed (front and back) and cut to proper size. RSO reserves the right to reject any flight card that does not conform to MDRA requirements. See you at the RSO table.