Red Glare 20
April 5-7, 2019
- You must be a member to fly at MDRA launches. 2019 membership fee is $25. Pay your MDRA Dues here.
- You must be a current member with TRA or NAR to fly high power rockets
- Red Glare Banquet tickets with good eats and good company can be purchased (Closed, might be limited supply at field)
- Red Glare flight fees are included in MDRA yearly flight fees. Otherwise, Red Glare pre-registration flight fee is $15 (For 1, 2, or all 3 days.). Pay your Red Glare flight fees closed. The price is $22.00 at the field
- Purchase Red Glare raffle tickets to win all kinds of great prizes (can be purchased at the field)
- Donate to the local MDRA Charities here, be generous and support the communities that support MDRA.
- View or Submit a Red Glare tee shirt designs and if selected, receive a free tee shirt here (Closed)
- Vote for the wining Red Glare Tee Shirts (polls closed on 03/15/2019)
- Pre-Order Red Glare Tee Shirt (Closed – limited supply available at the field)
- A signed MDRA Waiver must be on file. MDRA waivers are here.
- Become familiar with the MDRA Safety Code
- If you are planning a big, experimental, or extreme project, then please let MDRA know here.
- Want to take a sneak peak at some of the planned features flights for Red Glare, click here
- Want to print Red Glare 20 flight cards and fill them out now, click here Please read Important Notes below
- Follow MDRA on Twitter here
- Visit and order your rocketry supplies from MDRA venders here
Red Glare Lodging
There is no camping allowed at the field
MDRA has two host hotels for Red Glare; Holiday Inn Express and Quality Inn. Both are located in Easton, MD and are next door to each other and are offering Red Glare discounts.
Book Holiday Inn Express to get “Red Glare 2019” discount rate of $124 a night using the link here
Call Quality Inn at (410) 820-8333 and mention group name “Maryland Rocketry 2019” to receive Red Glare discount of $99 a night. Discount expires after March 4, 2019.